If you want to book a class over the phone, give us a call at 983-0254.
However, remember that your spot is not secure until your class fee is paid.
Sat, Nov 3rd, 9am-3pm
Fri, Nov29Th, 4pm-8pm
Sat. December 8Th 9am-2pm (9+ years old)
Three fun fill days of making great inexpensive make-n-take gift items! Instructors will be on hand to show you how to make any of the following items that you choose to make. No sign ups required, all tools and supplies will be provided.
NOTE: Supplies for each item will be available as long as they last.
- Christmas in a can ($16). You decorate a real paint can (minus the paint) and fill it with gingerbread cookie mix, Christmas cookie cutter, popcorn, hot cocoa, candy canes, a Christmas story, and lots and lots of love!
- Yo-Yo Christmas Tree ($10). We Will have 4 sizes of yo-yo makers on hand for you to make this adorable fabric Christmas Tree.
- Selvage Mug Rug ($10). Learn the art of foundation paper piecing this cute Mug Rug!
- Cathedral Window Ornament ($10). This is your chance to learn how to make a Cathedral Window, topped off with a cute button.
(in photo is Cathedral Window AND Batting Christmas Stockings)
- Hot Cocoa Gift Packet ($3). DeAnn Rauzi Will be on hand to teach you to make this really inexpensive and cute gift item.
(Photo includes Hot Cocoa Packet, Greeting Card Ensemble, and Heart Sachet)
- Greeting Card Ensemble ($3) Another great and inexpensive gift item taught by DeAnn Rauzi. If you haven't taken a class from her yet, you're in for a real treat!
- Fabric Bulletin board ($15). This is a popular item amongst tweens and teens, and super easy to make.
- Heart Sachet ($5) Who wouldn't want to have this cute lavender scented gift hanging out on your Christmas tree..... or in your undie drawer?
- Recycled TeeShirt scarves ($3) Bring your teeshirts that you would like to recycle into really cute curly scarves. Nancy Bearden will be on hand to provide instructions for this fun transformation! NOTE: The bigger the teeshirt, the better the scarves.
- Fleece scarf and mitten set ($15) Terri Peterson will teach this fun class for the Kids Elf Day.
- Chenille Hot Pads ($12). This is your opportunity to learn how to make Chenille using the amazing chenille cutter!
- Batting Christmas Stockings ($3). This will be a fun and easy project for the young-uns to do on Kids Elf Day.
Mon, Nov 5Th, 6-9pm
Turkey Runner Class
Class fee: $10 +pattern (includes special ruler) and supplies.
Sat, Nov 10Th, 10am-3pm
Fri, Nov 16Th 10am-3pm
Little Twister Wreath Class
Class Fee: $10 + pattern, Little Twister ruler and supplies
Mon, Nov 12Th, 5:30-8:30
Thurs, Nov 15Th, 9am-noon
Little Twister Apron Class
Class Fee: $19 + pattern book, Little Twister ruler and supplies
Wed, Nov 14Th 6-8:30pm
Mixed Media Paint Class- Snowman
Join Judi Vrieling for another amazing class creating a one-of-a-kind masterpiece on canvas! As with all Art.... there is no "right or wrong way".... just your way.... so exploring the possibilities of canvas can be fun and exciting when one lets go of the "expectations" and simply surrenders to the process of playful discovery... so let's play with canvas! For 11 year olds to adults.
Class Fee: $30 + supplies
(Snowman in the photo may slightly differ from the actual project)
These are our pumpkin Mized Media creations that we did in our October Class.... it was fun!:
Fri, Nov 2nd &9Th 5pm-Midnight
Fri, Dec 7Th& 14Th 5pm- Midnight
Bring your quilt, crochet, applique, needle punch....or whatever your project may be and come sew with us! The more the merrier, so bring a buddy!
Tues, Nov 13Th, 7pm @ Home Grown Quilts
Tues Nov 27Th, 7pm @ Oscars
Tue Dec 4Th, (Christmas Celebration....location to be determined)
Sew-Ciety Guild Meeting
Come join us!!!
Thurs, Nov 8Th, 5:30-7:30pm
Thurs, Nov 15Th, 5:30-7:30pm
Thurs, Dec 6Th, 5:30-7:30pm
Thurs, Dec 20Th, 5:30-7:30pm
For beginners and beyond! Bring a friend and meet with us every other Thursday evenings for great tips and techniques as well as start a crochet project. You will love the projects that our instructor Renee Wright will teach you!
Class Fee: $10 + Supplies
Mon, Nov 19Th.,5:30-7:30pm
Mon, Dec 10Th, 5:30-7:30pm
Abigail Block of the Month (BOM)
BOM'ers will join Arlene for instructions and tips as you construct each month's block for the beautiful Abigail quilt. This is a 6 month BOM. Contact us for out of the area shipping.
Mon, Nov 26Th, 9am-2pm
Mon, Nov 26Th, 5:30-9pm
Holly & Ivy Tree Skirt Class
Class Fee: $15 + pattern book and supplies
Tues, Nov 27Th 4pm-6pm
Tues, Dec 18Th, 4pm-6pm
Martingale Book Club
Martingale is a publisher specializing in books and pattern on quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, and crafts. Each month we receive a shipment of brand new items from Martingale, as well as from other distributors. This club will meet monthly, and it's FREE. Join us anytime during these hours for a preview of new books that come in during the month..... you will be the 1st to see them! Club members will receive 20% off of books and supplies to make projects in the books. Discount only good during Book Club hours. We are a Super Stitcher Shop!! Double punches on your Martingale Super Stitcher cards during book club hours.
Jan 2-3-4= Christmas Break Kids Camp!!
Jan 18Th- Knitted Lacy Scarf Class
Jan 19Th- Dresden Star Quilt Class
April 1st-5Th Spring Break Kids Camp!!